Sant'Anna Institute Sorrento, Italy
Experience the authenticity of Italy! The Sant'Anna Institute is recognized for excellence in the field of independent and faculty-led study abroad programs. The Institute is located in beautiful and historic Sorrento (Southern Italy) near the Amalfi coast. This picturesque town is small and walk-able yet cosmopolitan. Within easy reach of Sorrento is the island of Capri, the National Archaeological Museum in Naples, Mount Vesuvius, the historic Roman ruins of Pompeii, and so much more!
Golden Key is excited to partner with the Sant'Anna Institute in Sorrento, Italy to offer GK members study abroad and internship abroad opportunities!
There are spring, summer and fall semester program options for course credit. Golden Key members receive discounts on these programs. Course credits are transferred by SUNY Alfred (New York State), which is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, to the student’s home institution (by requesting a SUNY Alfred transcript). Internship opportunities in a wide variety of industries/placements are also available for academic credit.
The possibility of interning during your Study Abroad in Sorrento is available during the Fall, Spring or Summer
- For 3 credits (150 hours), 6 credits (236 hours) or 12 credits (525 hours);
- Academic credit for internships is transferable through SUNY Alfred (New York State), accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education;
- Paired with 1-3 other academic courses including Italian language (all levels available). See the Fall - Spring - Summer - for more information on courses available.
Internship opportunities include but are not limited to experience in: Marketing, Business, Tourism & Hospitality Management (5 star hotels), Culinary (Michelin star restaurants), Interior Design, Architecture, Journalism, Event Planning, Mechanics, Education (teaching English as a foreign language), Civic Engagement and more!
Check program fees here
GoldenKey members receive a discount on both Summer and Semester programs:
- $150 USD off of a Summer program
- $450 USD off of a Spring or Fall semester program
Sant'Anna program fees include
Expected additional costs:
- Application fee
- Accommodation in shared apartment or host family
- Program orientation
- On site advisor and 24-hour emergency assistance
- 1 excursion for summer programs and 3 excursions for semester programs
- Roundtrip airfare
- Transfer from Naples Airport (if requested)
- Health insurance (HTH Worldwide recommended)
- Visa fees
- Cell phone rental
- Permit to stay fees (semester students only)
Golden Key offers multiple study abroad scholarships for members who are going to participate in a study abroad program. With the global economy in today’s world, Golden Key feels it is crucial for members to have education-based study abroad experiences.
For requirements, details and to apply, please click HERE.
Interested in this study abroad program?
(Additionally please mention Golden Key International Honour Society when emailing or submitting your information)
Summer 2017 courses: http://santannainstitute.com/en/summer-term.php
For the 2017 summer session please download Summer Session application here.
Fort the 2017 fall session, please download Fall Session application here.
Need more information? Click here for Sant'Anna Institute website!