Bank of America
Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking™ - Put some Golden Key in your Wallet
Member only details:
Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking:
- You’re covered by our $0 Liability Guarantee* – fraudulent charges are credited back to your account as soon as the next business day.
Museums on US:
- Visit more than 200 of the most popular cultural institutions in the United States free of charge on the first full weekend of every month –
- Offering our cardholders free weekend access to a variety of museums and cultural institutions across the United States.
- To qualify, simply present your active Bank of America® or Merrill Lynch® or U.S. Trust® credit or debit card along with a photo ID to gain one free general admission to any participating institution. Cardholders only; guests are not eligible for free admission. Excludes special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events.
Golden Key International Honour Society Cash Rewards® Visa Signature credit card by Bank of America
- $200 cash back bonus offer and now choose how you earn rewards – while benefiting Golden Key International Honour Society
- 3% cash back in the category of your choice Gas | Online Shopping | Dining | Travel | Drug Stores | Home Improvement & Furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Earn 3% and 2% cash back on the first $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club purchases each quarter, then earn 1%.
No annual fee,† no expiration on rewards and no changing categories
Better Money Habits: Personal finances and budgeting are more important than ever. That’s why Bank of America has created unique resources to help you learn to put yourself in control of your money instead of letting money control you. *https://bettermoneyhabits.bankofamerica.comApply Today
NEED HELP? – For any help applying for this program, contact us.
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company based in Charlotte, North Carolina with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Minneapolis, and Toronto. Bank of America was formed through NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998. – Wikipedia