Each year, Golden Key elects a body of volunteer student, advisor and alumni leaders to guide the Society in achieving our mission. These positions are crucial to the success of Golden Key and are an incredible way for members to develop leadership and communication skills.
ELECTIONS FOR GOLDEN KEY LEADERSHIP POSITIONS
In order to further the Golden Key mission, the Society is now accepting applications for volunteer leadership positions. Please review the position descriptions below and follow the instructions within the position description document to apply.
The deadline for submitting applications is Midnight (EST) 5 November 2016.
The elections timeline is as follows:
- 30 SEP - Application window opens, position descriptions posted to the website
- 5 NOV - Application window closed
- 18 NOV - Applications of eligible applicants posted to GK website for review by GK Voting Delegates
- 21 NOV – Electronic ballots sent out to all voting delegates
- 06 DEC - Polls close
- 1 JUNE 2017 – New Terms Begin for all positions
The following elected offices are available:
International Leadership Council Vice President
ILC Vice President Application Link
International Leadership Council Student Member
ILC Student Member Application Link
Council of Student Members
Council of Student Members Application Link
Number of positions available:
- Asia-Pacific (1)
- Canada (1)
- South Africa (1)
- US (8)
For additional information, please email email@example.com or visit the Golden Key Global Bylaws.
- Official lists from GK or GK database cannot be used for campaigning
- Members of GK Staff, BoD, CoA, CoSM and ILC cannot endorse candidate