- GMAT offers Golden Key undergrads $100 off the GMAT and 15% off all official GMAT Test Prep products for all Golden Key members
- Members should go to http://www.gmat.com/goldenkey to receive discounts on test prep as well as the GMAT exam.
Date/Time: October 16, 2018 @ 12:00 pm, EST
Description: A business master’s program helps prepare you for leadership roles and can help jump-start your career. Designed to complement all bachelor majors – from liberal arts to STEM - these generalist programs introduce you to the fundamentals of business, thereby enhancing your employability and preparing you for a range of business opportunities.
During this very practical webinar, Rebecca Loades (GMAC) and Thomas Graf (MiM Compass) will help you understand what a business master’s program is, why you should consider them, and how to choose the best program for YOU.
Questions that will be answered during the 45-minute webinar:
- What are business master’s degrees?
- How do programs in different countries or regions differ?
- When should I consider a business master’s, how will it help me?
- What defines my ideal program?
- Where can I find information about them?
At the end of the session, you’ll have an opportunity to ask your own questions. Click here to register.
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is a non-profit organization of leading graduate management schools around the world. GMAC meets the needs of management schools and students through a wide array of products, services and programs and serves as the leading source of research and information about quality graduate management education. GMAC is also the owner and administrator of the GMAT exam - the premier standardized test specifically designed for graduate business and management programs.